AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2010, 11:16   #11

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Im convinced he just wanted to win the champions league with a team of 17-21 year olds , just so he could say now im the special one i can win with kids....that or he has kinky sh1t going on with boys.....either way D.I.L.I.G.A.F
Everyone wants to harp on too young to win. It's not that IMO.


I don't think it's about age for arsenal. It's lack of defense.

A team led by fabregas with Van Persie, Arshavin, Nasri, etc.... song and Diaby came on in midfield is more than good enough.

But that backline is terrible (and DONT GET ME STARTED ON GK) I'm pretty sure that midfield and attack + Chelsea backline would have a) won EPL by now and b) been a serious UCL challenger
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.