AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-2010, 10:29   #10

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
oh my god... I have a hardon for Enyeama

MILAN MUST MOVE NOW AND BUY THIS GUY!!! He's playing better than Buffon ever did!!! And I used to one of Buffons fans!! He's absolutely stunning!!!!!


edit 2 minutes later: wow just when I said that he dropped the ball and greece scored hahaha
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.