AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 16:36   #11

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
Sneijder had a great game.
Melo was an idiot.
Nobody else from both teams impressed me either positively or negatively.
von Bommel didn't get even one yellow which surprised me. I like the referees' work today, but I think he should have been cautioned with at least one yellow, considering his three consecutive nasty fouls in a short time span. MVB is such a dirty player.
Huntelaar didn't surprise me - he is mediocre.
I don't see what's good in Bastos either - were you being sarcastic?
I don't feel sorry for Kaka either. He is just not as good as Ronaldo or Ronaldinho at their prime.
HOW DARE YOU?!?! EITHER WRITE OUT HIS FULL NAME OR YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.