AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2010, 03:52   #11

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
So does anyone know much about Luca Santanocito? Can't say I've ever seen him.

I've read rumours on goal.com and milannews that Robinho could be a possible replacement for Dinho. I wonder about how good Robinho would be for us, but at the same time I think it's a deal worth doing if possible. The potential of Robinho partnering with Pato sounds devastating and he will work more for the team than Dinho. That would mean we lose our EU spot though if I'm correct, meaning no Jucilei (no big problem for me if we get Asamoah).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hishamilan View Post
i tend to support flamini as a DM he never actually got the chance to play at that role here since pirlo always play there as a deep lying md. anyways, even if we purchase a DM i don't think Kwadwo Asamoah is the best man to play there. i love the guy but i think he is better off as a tranquartisra
I might be wrong but I think you misunderstand what I meant in my last post. I want to keep Flamini and use him as one of two DM's in our team (so Flamini along with the new player should replace the ageing players like Ambro and Rino).

Asamoah since breaking into Serie A for Udinese has always played as a deep CM who drives forward when attacking. Essentially whilst I say I'd like him to play DM, more specifically I'd want him to offer protection to the defence but also link the defence to attack, playing to a role closer to Sweinsteiger for Germany (and Bayern) than similar to what we expect from Ambro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Hi everybody.

I hate to be "that guy," but I think we all need to tone down our expectations. To be fair most have. I honestly think Honday etc. are out of our reach. We should aim for modest players because currently we are a modest team. Our management will not get us any quality players. This is a business decision. Currently, financial solvency and finishing amongst the top 3 positions is the most important thing for management.

I don't think this will change anytime soon.

We are not amongst the European elite currently. Until Berlusconi changes his philosophy or gets lost, we are not going to be near there either.
If Berlu's recent "quotes" (about the state of the club and Galliani) are true then we maybe can hope for a shake up.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.