AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2010, 17:44   #10

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Sorry for the double post

Jankulovski spoils Sokratis move
Saturday 10 July, 2010
It’s reported that Sokratis Papastathopoulos’ transfer to Milan collapsed because Marek Jankulovski rejected Genoa.

According to Italia 7 Gold, negotiations were at an advanced stage and ready for completion.

Greek international defender Papastathopoulos was lining up his move away from Genoa towards San Siro.

However, the deal collapsed because Jankulovski turned down the switch to Genoa in exchange.

The 33-year-old Czech full-back had also rejected a move to Inter in January and is heading for his sixth consecutive campaign at Milan.

-----

I have seen this guy a few times, and he is pretty good. Strong, aggresive, quick, good on the ball, clever, can play at rightback too from what I have seen. Kind of like a David Luiz type player. Interesting thing is, whenever I saw him I always thoguht he was above 30 - he doesn't look young. I have just checked and he is only 22. Looking back at the games I have seen, his game is much more mature than his age.

Shame the signing fell through - Come on Genoa, what wrong with you? Take one of our 'Champions'
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.