AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2010, 17:12   #11

Marco3

Registered User
 
Marco3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: London
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
Marco3 is on a distinguished road
Is anyone else against the whole if Ronaldinho goes we'll try for Ibrahimovic thing? I know none of the Milan hierarchy have actually come out and said it but there are constant links. I just think that if we are going through a season of austerity then we should stick with it. Would it not be more beneficial if ronaldinho goes with the money we save on his wages to spend that money and a little more to try to get someone like ganso (who may command a high fee but not as high as ibrahimovic) is younger, will cost less in wages and will be a natural replacement? I just think if we have to put up with the whole "we want to rejuvinate, we want to balance our books" then we should do just that otherwise what was the reason in selling kaka in the 1st place. I know there were other reasons along with it (could have sold ronaldinho and saved on his wages and kept a model professional but.....). As much as I hate the fact we're not spending at the moment if it really is for the good of the club then so be it it just hints that the management have no real long term plan. I've always stuck by this management and still do as they have bought us a lot of success but they are starting to lose the faith of all fans. We can really only judge them at the end of August and I hope they will prove us wrong.

Ps Were Ronaldinho to be sold, I wouldn't be too upset. Think there are other players out there who can offer more effort.

Last edited by Marco3; 14-07-2010 at 17:15.
Marco3 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.