AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-07-2010, 08:42   #11

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Frankly I'm tired. We may be totally crap in our standards but no way we'll be less than top 4. I'll mark your words and remind to you and all people at the end of 2010/11 season to show that while we're in very low conditions, never ever ever write off Milan from Scudetto race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Yes, I'm second this
Same here !!
When Galliani seems not to learn his lessons on the mercato, the fans seem to do the same when they predict our season. I'm here since 2008, I saw each season posts saying we're going to play for a bottom table position. I presume the same kind of posts could have been read before. The result ? It never happened.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.