AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2010, 14:53   #12

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Though they're far from bad for some reason, I never want to watch most Scorcese's movies for the second time, let alone to save it in my laptop.


For many people (and critics) Raging Bull is the best movie about sport, but IMO Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby is much better. Then there was Goodfellas, but to me when you've watched The Godfather, you've seen all there is needs or worths to be seen.


Departed is a very good movie. But it's plot (how several stories eventually linked one to another towards the end) is similar to Crash. Heck, when I first saw it, it felt like watching Crash again, only this time instead of a city, the stories took place on several countries.


His only movie that I saved is Taxi Driver. I love this movie though I can't exactly say why. Perhaps it's because of De Niro's convincing acting, perhaps it's because of Cybil Shepperd's blue eyes, I don't know...
Actually The Departed is an American remake of a Hong Kong trilogy called Infernal Affairs. Whilst for obvious reasons you may not find Infernal Affairs particularly new now, I would definitely recommend it as they are superb films.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.