![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
What's this comment ? It means nothing ... Thiago Silva, Juan, Lucio, Kaka', Adriano, Julio Baptista, etc: I just give you few names of players who are not easily outmuscled ?! About Elano, it's a good player, a good squad player, which means this guy, in Milan for example, wouldn't shine by himself, he would be a part of the team, not the star. This kind of player is needed. Then would Elano be good in Milan ? I don't know, but the rythm in Italy is a bit slower than in England, so I think he could do better than when he was there. Hleb is a more attacking solution, taking him would mean Allegri doesn't have a complete faith in Ronaldinho (which I hope is the case) to play as a central AM. Dos Santos, well, it seems he has only managed to do great performances with his NT. Anyway, we don't need one of these players, we need 2 of them (my choice would be 2 of VdV, Hleb and Elano).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|