AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2010, 08:00   #10

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I dont like the fact that our FBs are defensive-minded..I think the FB roles in recent years have become as important as an attacking midfielder.

Geo is right that Bochetti could simply mean Allegri doesnt trust Onyewu/Bonera/KK to be 5th choice. I would much rather we go for Insua (if he has a EU passport) than Bochetti.

Allegri: "Bochetti? We are very well covered in the defense department. KVP? We will know more in a week".

Rumors that Genoa will buy him and loan to us with option to buy HALF his contract next year are increasing. I would really love to know whats the reason of all this, when I suggested my opinion, they said I love making conspiracies...but isn't it a bit obvious now?

Amelia -> Milan free loan
Sokratis -> 50% of Oduamadi, Strasser, Zigoni

And now they want to buy a player (who has an EU passport) to loan him to us? I don't think Milan has become that low. I think Berlusconi doesn't want to be seen spending money in such dire economic times.
You're surely right (well, it depends on the system used by the team), but I think there never were as few great FB as nowadays. I mean, on RB, there are Maicon, Sergio Ramos (does a lot of fouls), D.Alves (sometimes forgets how to cross), and that's it, on LB, I still hardly find great players, there are a lot of good ones, but no great LB.

I think the next trend in football will be to use more midfielders, and less FB (in Italy, you could see several teams who used a 3 man defense last season). With the 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1) hype nowadays, we could well see more and more teams playing 3-4-3/3-6-1 sooner or later.

About Insua, I don't know him enough to give my opinion so I'll trust you ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.