AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2010, 08:30   #9

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
damn Brazil turns me on, Robinho - Ganso leaded by none other than our own Pato (who wasted a few chances)

glad to see KVP deal hittin the brakes, I wasn't too convinced...I prefer Merkel to be honest. I just hope we get those 3 badly needed players for our starting eleven. World class striker, AM, fullback and we're set for the treble (ok maybe not but at least Coppa Italia).

Last edited by hitmannq8; 11-08-2010 at 08:34.
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.