![]() |
|
|
#10 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
I agree. Del Neri is a 4-4-2 expert, Chievo with magnificient wingattack made him wellknow to world football. And the last successful Juve with Capello used this, too. Diego's presence makes it looks like 4-2-3-1, but that means the player doesn't suit the formation well. Sell him and buy Dzeko is best option, but can they? Ibra & Trez were the pair to be jealous for 5 years ago. Amauri has neither the scoring ability of Trez nor passing & creativity of Ibra, I don't know how he'll play. I think they will use Martinez as second striker and Del Piero as super sub, but the Trez position still a remaining problem, not even Trez himself can solve now. Juve have the clear idea, but they lack the right players. Quote:
![]() |
||
|
|