AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-08-2010, 20:51   #11

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I KNOW we have only 1 Non-EU Spot.. I'm assuming the other one is T. Silva....the point of my formation is to show the quality we need in the lineup...replace dzeko with ibra if you want..or drogba,, or someone else.. but Borriello is not cuttin it...

If that's the case then I'll take Honda... then sell Huntelaar and buy another EU Striker...

As far as Hitman thinking we're going to SPEND BIG next year,,,, I'd think again... We've had reasons to spend for years now and havn't.

We'll have no money to "spend big" just because kaladze and jankulovski come off our balance sheets.... We're not selling anyone therefore not buying anyone....

Last edited by Elmago99; 17-08-2010 at 20:52. Reason: mistake
Elmago99 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.