AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-08-2010, 16:57   #10

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I will believe that we've signed Ibra when I see him run out on the pitch vs Lecce....

Until then, I remain pessimistic about our chances this term.....Allegri complains about our lack of pace, yet plays the slowest midfielders we have available.....Pirlo, Seedrof and Ambrosini aren't exactly speed merchants.....

Without Pato, we have no pace....we will continue to drop points vs teams that park the bus, and win vs those that chose to attack, IF we manage to score any goals that is....



FORZA MILAN....regardless
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.