![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
I don't see the 30 million beeing paid now , it will be a loan and probably 30 million over a few years if we buy him.I'd take Ibra on loan tell Hunter he has to go and get about 12 million for him and put 5 with that give City 17 now and add ons for Robinho...if it only it was that simple and if we swapped Abate for Bochetti , now that is a dream I know but Papa, Ibra , Robinho , Bochetti , Amelia , Yepes and Oduamadi Verdi Merkel Strasser coming up thats 10 new players and 4 are real good Yepes can play against teams from 12 - 20th place . Again if only it was that easy not bad though comparing with the recent past.
P.S Borri to Barca too. |
|
|