AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-08-2010, 03:12   #10

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
As much as I like Ibrahimovic, I think this is a poor decision by our management, especially since they are always complaining about a lack of funds. This money could be better spent getting 3 good players, like VDV, marcelo and robinho.

What would happen if we got him and a week later he gets a serious injury that puts him out for a year? stupid decision making.
I don't think that Flamini will leave. He is in Allegri's plan, so he only leaves if Milan has a replacement for him.
But lets face it, it is a temptation for the management. Lyon are offering 15 million and the player has a wage of 6.5 million NET. (although my impression is 5.5)

On the other 2 I agree if they leave.
Maltese Charlie is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.