![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Are you an optimistic fan? | |||
Yes
|
|
17 | 100.00% |
No
|
|
0 | 0% |
Can't decide
|
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Here we go again. Are you optimistic about ACM chances of winning silverware this season? Last season if it wasn't for the pathetic decisions of Leonardo, ACM would have ended up winning the scudetto. But anyway, let move on and hope for the best
![]() ![]() My predictions: AC Milan will end up winning the scudetto & possibly the UCL. I can feel it But we will be humiliated again in the coppa italia ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|