AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-08-2010, 22:46   #11

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
An exclusively Serie A Fantasy League !!
http://www.seriealive.com

Register quickly if you want to take part to the first game of the season (you have until 15 minutes before the first game).

I create the MM League.
EDIT: I don't, need to pay to create a league !!

PS: There are SQL errors when you register, but the registration works.

EDIT1: I just created my team for the W-E (Genoa and Udinese players are no more available). My team name is GeoTav-MM. If nobody registers for this round, I'll tell you if it's worth playing it or not (and it is, I'll have already a few more points ). I can already tell you that you need to firstly choose a formation, and then you picku up the 11 players. It seems it's possible to change the team each W-E.
Just created my team but i cant find the MM league.
What am i doing wrong?
Sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.