AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2010, 11:44   #10

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Yes, Robinho can play in Pato and Dinho role, but so can Verdi, Merkel and even Abate. So can Ibra or Borreillo. Point I am trying to make is that, even if one of Dinho and Pato got injured, Ibra can fill in those two roles and have Borreillo plays as CF, or even vice versa. But if Ibra is out, both Pato and Pippo cannot fill in the CF role. I already explained Borri is the tank off the bench, not going to get into that again.

I would not say Borreillo thinks he is too good to be a bench player, rather I think he wants first team football to increase his chance to play for IT. Credits to him for that.
Unlike Kala, Oddo and Janku.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.