AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2010, 20:36   #11

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
.............. BTW, who is Kevin Boateng? Is he any good? I heard he is as good as Edgar Davis of Juventus? Sorry I havent followed the news lately.
A Ghanaian midfielder. I was very impressed with his performances during the World Cup. He was the one responsible for taking out Michael Ballack out of the WC with a tackle in the FA cup final b/w Chelsea & Portsmouth. If you can take Ballack out, you can take any one out on the field
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
And who is Sokratis, Strasser? Lots of unfamiliar names and I dont know any of them.
Maybe GeoTav can help here
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 31-08-2010 at 20:40.
mzk57 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.