Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Kala can talk crap all he wants as I doubt anyone would believe him as he was really crap in Milan. Janku is another story, solid and then injured....
If there is anyone who has the right to talk bad about Milan, that person is Gila and maybe Hunter in the future. I believe that in order for the player to talk bad, he must perform at a high level after leaving the club. Robinho showed that in Santos and Brazil, while Ibra did not do bad at Barcelona. Actually I think Rioala made matters worse for Ibra.
Anyhow, I would not worry about ex players trashing Milan, as long as Berlu is willing to spend money.
|
If there is a player who feels that was treated badly is Albertini. Long service playing in high level for Milan and then forced to join Barca.
In my opinion Gila and Hunter were not treated badly.