AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2010, 10:51   #11

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Well, he's not, so don't sweat it. At best he's a mediocre coach with several experiences at some yo-yo teams.

I think with Robinho and Ibra's arrival we faced the similar problem Barca did when they had the also called Fantastic Four: Messi, Eto'o, Dinho, and Henry who joined the latest. Even then they rarely played together.

Dinho began to struggle at that time, although he did chip in some goals/assists. Henry himself didn't impress either (he finally did in his second season though). My point is while it will unbalance the team by playing all the four at the same time, it's a good thing having players of their calibre since there are so many games in a season, and everyone will get their chance.

i know he's not now but he has been a serie a coach i remember him at udinese..
i agree with your post.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.