![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
but we could also count some friendly matches, couldn't weQuote:
Thank for correcting me. I was just Milan's fan for one year back then and was amazed that my club had won CL after defeated Barca 4:0, then Italy NT has 7 Milan's players. For me, Italy was another Milan . I can remember 6: Tassotti, Costacusta, Baresi, Maldini, Donadoni & Albertini. I think the number was larger than any Serie A team at that time and Milan's spirit affected the national squad a lot.After your comment about Antonini, I think your definition about "non/more than specialist" is very close to "player with football brain". As a former midfielder, Anto's brain is not small, IMO, but like Gattuso, he should leave the job to top of the world like Pirlo & Dinho. Last edited by Aficio; 07-09-2010 at 08:59. |
|
|
|