AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-09-2010, 04:31   #11

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I'm still feeling very nervous that Ronaldinho and Ibra are totally incompatible. Maybe i'm wrong, but I think Robinho is a much better match for Ibra's qualities than R80. He's faster and runs into space more often.

I hope i'm wrong, otherwise it will be a few weeks before we see the Dinho on the bench and sulking and losing motivation...
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.