![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Just my opinion Montreal Twins.
Yes Bonera is worse then Onyewu. And I dont hate or want to get rid of Pato. All I was saying is that as a Club (business) you wouldnt be worried having a player that is your future (not my opinion) being injured so much? Would you guys sell Pato for 40mil euro? Would you take Dzeko for Pato plus 30 mil? Would there be a price you would agree to? If Pato is going to be like a Ronaldo with all the injuries in his career then I would like to get $$$ out of him. If he magically get healthy and doesnt get injured so often then I hope he never leaves. Ranking of CB Nesta Silva Sokratis Onyewu/Yepes Me and anyone on this Forum Maldini when he is 90 boner a.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME Last edited by OCmilano; 16-09-2010 at 22:24. |
|
|
|