AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-09-2010, 19:34   #10

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I dont agree that Flamini + Jucilei + Prince would work... none of them have that Pastore/Pirlo/Fabregas/Essien type of creativity... they are all solid box to box players than can all attack and defend... I don't know if that is enough though... it would be still nice to have a midfielder who can launch long balls to the full backs and have some vision for through passes to the striker....

That midfield would be rock solid and great defensively.. I would be worried though that it might be difficult to create chances.
Yes the idea with that midfield is to have a number 10 behind Pato and Ibra... And I said perhaps Robinho could be that, if not, Ganso/Honda etc...
Elmago99 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.