AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-10-2010, 23:11   #26

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Brasileiro, your first option for CB from Brasil there is a fullback right (that can play as CB)? This means (what I understand), Fernandes right now is (a lot) better than Toloi? Or only it is because the fact that still little reference of his playing under pressure?
No, Mario Fernandes is a CB that can play as FB. He even had a little problem with his former coach, because this year, he wanted to play only as CB.

Right now, I think both are even as CB, but Mario give us versatility.

Quote:
If you were in charge, what you would buy, David Luiz or Fernandez regarding of our need in fullback and future CB for Nesta's place (could be soon since Nesta is injury prone and could be heading to Lazio soon but I don't believe this rumour because I think he will retire in Milan).
David Luiz is above both Siregar, there's no doubt in my mind about that. I just don't talk about him nowadays(talked a lot here in MM when he was a unknown) because it will be a hard buy(price & competition). Imo the time to David purchase has gone(like with Alex)...

Regarding the FB doubt, David as a FB imo is a little overrated. He can play there some games, but he isn't that good as people(press) like to say. To be fair, going forward he is amazing, but maybe because of his size, he lack some agility defending the side. As fullback, Mario Fernandes is the best of the three imo, and by far. But David is the best CB hands down...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, there's a young CB getting a lot of hype here in Brazil. He's called Dedé(Anderson Vital da Silva), a big CB(1,92m) that plays for Vasco da Gama(born in 1988), and today was the first time I had a chance to see Dedé playing live... and I have to say I became impressed. Plays hard, secure, comfortable with the ball on feet, isn't violent or relly on fouls(can't remember of a single foul) and is fast for his size. The type of defender that I like, because will not get booked a lot. Plus was very calm(the game was in open TV) and always trying to calm down players from both teams on the field.

Look, I'm not saying he's ready to Europe, since I want to see him against better competition(Corinthains is a big club, but the attack is horrible), but if this boy keep this level, Brazil NT will be in his future, no doubt. I will try to see more of this lad because I really like of what I saw today. I'm impressed!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED:
One more time, I'm not saying we need to buy him now, but definitely need to keep an eye... I found this footage on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDwnsoiumM
Can't watch right now, but I believe that a 10 minutes video can't be made only with goals of a CB.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 13-10-2010 at 23:18.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.