AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-10-2010, 16:42   #11

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I'm sure Ganso and Neymar will be great players, but with Ibra, Pato, & Robinho, I can guarantee you we will not buy Neymar.

As for Ganso, he'd only come if we manage to get Ronaldinho sold for 7-10M, considering he has an expensive contract, then buy Ganso for a descent price.

I promise new players will not be bough UNTIL other players leave (Seedorf, Nesta, Ronaldinho, Bonera, Jankulovski, Inzaghi, Oddo, *(All Possible departures next year)*
Elmago99 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.