![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
What does Allegri see in Seedorf and Pirlo, game after game, after game after game? Pirlo I understand, but he can't play all the time.
I hope a Milanista in the city does the Rossoneri a favor and take out Seedorf in a tackle on the street because Allegri seems to be the opposite of the coach we saw in the summer. Allegri will never learn how crap Seedorf is and will never understand PIRLO AND SEEDORF should not CO-EXIST. Antonini - I hope everyone now realizes after the horror show today that he never was Milan level. Pato - time to hear offers of the others while he is at this age and around his prime. We could probably get 60 million out of him which we could get both Ganso and Neymar and pay their wages for a few years. |
|
|
|