AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-11-2010, 22:21   #11

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think all of you are forgetting one really important thing. Barcelona played like a team or should I say played as one player. Watching last night game, it is like playing Barcelona on PES 2011, as all the players know where to pass the ball to and where to run to receive the ball. Something that I have not seen since the ManU of 99. Yes, guys like Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Villa were great individual talents, but they played like a team.
You can add Bale and Maicon as FB, with Hernanes, Jucelei and Essien in midfield and Ganso or Honda as ATM to the current Milan sqaud and I still think Barcelona will win-unless they have an off day.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.