Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMikey
am i the only one who likes cassano alot.. hes a great player and proven in italian football with a not as big club as milan, imagine the things he will do with robinho,ibra,pato and r80 probably till the summer. well we can count r80 out of any serious playin time anyways, if berlu has sacks of gold to pay him for siting their then so be it .. berlu knows best right??:P:P anyways i think cassano, then seedorf gone in summer bring in ganso, coentrao/david luiz and rannochia? iduno and possibly a good midfielder.. if pirlo goes as his contract is done.. i would like to see modric come in or jucelei..
for now all im saying is cassano, huge improvement to dinho
|
of course not.

I like Cassano too. I just don't want him to become the convenience excuse not to go for Ganso in the summer, who is younger and better. Think about it, Cassano is only two years younger than Ronaldinho.
I would be happy if we get him, but won't cry a river if we don't.
