AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

View Poll Results: What will you do if MM changes, as described in this thread
I will stay on MM no matter what 42 84.00%
I will stay on MM only if the new format carries over my registration, posts, etc. 6 12.00%
I am gone if anything changes 1 2.00%
Other, please post 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2010, 13:35   #1

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Just so you know

EDIT: This thread is copied form a conversation in the moderator's haven forum. It is NOT about asking for contributions, because that hasn't always worked and that's ok, really is. Ads have paid for some of the costs and contributions too but it goes beyond that because it takes time too.
I will add a poll to this thread so if you don't feel like replying at least vote. Thanks



I have been thinking and communicating with Debs about the future of the site.
I know we have done this kind of thing before but thinking about it again is not a bad idea.

We want to try to keep the site alive forever, we hope to.

I will post more in the coming weeks, in the meanwhile if anybody reading this has any thoughts please reply
__________________
aka rezag

Last edited by Reza; 16-12-2010 at 14:41.
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.