AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

View Poll Results: What will you do if MM changes, as described in this thread
I will stay on MM no matter what 42 84.00%
I will stay on MM only if the new format carries over my registration, posts, etc. 6 12.00%
I am gone if anything changes 1 2.00%
Other, please post 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-12-2010, 12:04   #11

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Seems like most people are OK with the idea, but let's keep getting more feedback from our members.

So, people, more thought?!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.