AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-12-2010, 22:45   #10

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
Torres and Pato are together 100% of a player as they are both often injured half the season. We need both!
Providing they are not injured in same half of a season, I agree.

By the way, I don't say I don't believe in Nando. I can see the possibility Galliani & co. trying to force this deal and maybe actually make some offers to Liverpool, but now they need Torres more than ever as they're currently pass through the Europa League group stage and desperately need to improve their position in EPL. The only ways Milan can get him is when we pay big enough so Liverpool feel they could get a proper replacement with that amount of money (which means A LOT, and I can't see Berlusconi willing to splash more than 20M euros in winter, even in his craziest mental condition).

Btw, Torres will also be ineligible in CL, so that STILL left us with Binho, Ibra, and unhealthy Pato upfront.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.