AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-12-2010, 06:50   #11

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I have to say I see no way Pato will stay in Milan next year... I dont know... Maybe if he recovers and plays without injuries untill thze end etc. Galliani has bought too many forwards... It all looks like Pato will be sold for some good money.

If Galliani finds a good way to use that money, on players like Ganso and Coentrao, I'd be ok but also sad as Pato is one of the players I adores as soon as I saw how he plays his football.

Right now we have unbelievable duo up front: Pato-Ibra, where Pato can finnally find his space as a classic no.9, like Romario played. Robinho cannot do that, also Cassano.

------------------------------------------------------------

News say we are in for Montolivo... we'll that would be something. If Cassano is to replace Pippo and Montolivo to replace Dinho we have a team that can win scudetto without a doubt, unless we destroy unrselves.

Montolivo is near the end of his conreact, so is MExes... there are 4eports Mexes could join us... we all know he has been Galliani's favorite since ever. For sure, as a 3rd CB, he is a very good option! Later on he will still be a 3rd Cb as Luiz will arrive and NEsta retire

But pleeease.... find just ONE fullback that can play decent football on the left... for now.

Those are all smart moves: Cassano for nothing, Mexes neard the end of contract, Montolivo... good work by Galliani.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.