AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 22:54   #28

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Despite the two goals of Pato, I thought his performance was awful and hoped he would be replaced by Cassano (I didn't think Allegri would keep all our forwards on the pitch, something he didn't do when Ronaldinho was there) ...

Why ?

He missed almost all his dribbles, didn't really help to defend, and he wasn't that good in his attempts to score (because of all the lost balls when dribbling) ... His two goals are good and quite Inzaghi-esque.

Actually, for moment, by waiting to see him at full confidence and 100% fit, I think he should play like Inzaghi: not keeping the ball and dribbling, Ibrahimovic does it 10 times better than him, just trying to be at the right place at the right moment to score thanks to the work of his partners ...
So, you bash Pato for work rate and wants Cassano at his place??

Btw, we saw two different games. I was mad because he was helping more than he needed. He was at the right wing a lot all game long.

Also, sorry but I canīt believe in what you wrote about Pato be used as a Inzaghi. If thats the case, itīs better to sell him and buy a Luca Tony type. If it wasnīt for this terrible Pato, it would be a victory for Udinese. Plus, to say the play of the second goal was luck and not a drible reveals the ones that never had skills to play... It was a clear drible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Must say I'm surprised by your assessment of him. I thought he was very good. What made you think he didn't help to defend, seeing as I'm pretty sure he was our most defensive forward in the second half?
Glad Iīm not alone here... For some moments I thought I had seen another game after read Geo criticism. Or that maybe for the fact Pato is Brazilian that I was being biased. I recorded the game and will watch again to see if we are wrong.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 12-01-2011 at 23:04.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.