AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-01-2011, 15:39   #11

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Brasiliero my friend! How are you? Things ok in there?

Also hello to all the people in here.... I was out for some time, but was following mercato as always
I´m very good, my friend. Very busy, so I´m more of a reader nowadays.
But i´m always here looking for the news...
Quote:
BRasiliero - we cannot expect attacking things from Criscito as we can from MArcelo, it due to the raw talent Marcelo as a attacking player has. But maybe Criscito's football education, as a classic italian fullback can build a great defensive fullback from him, and that is what I personally want from Milan fullbacks. If Milan managment thinks we can make a serious player out of Criscito, they should go for it...
I agree, and thats was my point. Last season I was disapointed after read here about Criscito and watch him playing... a small center-back playing fullback.

But this season he´s showing some nices moves going forward. I think with a more offensive oriented coach he can improve even more. Regarding the classic Italian FB, I hope Crscito can do more. Not everyone is a Maldini, and defensive FB will not be that good for our scheme.

Quote:
Now Im waiting for the official news that Ganso is our new AM
Me too, but the news from Brazil aren t that good.
Brasileiro is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.