AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-01-2011, 23:42   #11

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Lets gather around the craziest players in the world, like my friend, who is a juventino says: "If you buy Van Bommel, Balotelli and Bellamy, I'll start supporting Milan! Its just too good! "

Ibra, Cassano, Balotelly, Belamy, Van Bommel and Boateng in the same team

Kidding... Seriousely, I do not care about this transfer. Lets just hang on untill Pirlo and boateng are back to play some serious football in the middle + Nesta of course! Also Zambro would be nice as soon as possible...
We should talk roy Keane and Dennis Wise out of retirement too. And don't forget Lee Bowyer who is a pure scumbag and still playing (?).

Well, on the topic, I hate von Bommel. He is a disgrace to the great name (acronym) MvB.

but you know what, I would take a 5-month contract with very low transfer fee and low salary. I just don't see it happening.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.