AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-01-2011, 14:05   #11

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
An Irishman with beef against the English???? I love it reminds me of Braveheart my fave movie...
I don't have beef with English people , I just think in my humble (yet correct) opinion that they really need to look at the tools they have when it comes to football players.And just someone is the best that they have in a position does not make him one of the best in the world in said position.Im not saying all there football players are rubbish just that alot are overrated....But I understand you laughatude brother....
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.