AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-10-2001, 06:40   #11
onimaci
Guest
 
A hot discussion! Sorry to say it but it's kind of plain weird to compare smoking and spitting at somebody (cause spitting at somebody is really an insult and quite a big one)! Furthermore I think that it is not PC to abuse or even harass smokers, it's within the free will of anybody to smoke or not and I really don't like fanatical non-smokers (as their behavior sometimes is really rude, they treat smokers like murderers and that's a bit over the top IMO). There are much more interesting topics to talk about (our beloved Milan for example) and we shouldn't really argue about smoking (there are much more important things than smoking)!

BTW I smoke Marlboro Lights and Muratti (if I have the chance to get them)

Love, Peace and Smoke

Max
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.