AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-11-2001, 05:04   #1

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Milanisti from Kuwait

Well my name is Christopher Francis Pinto.
I'm Half Portuguese and Half Indian Born in Kuwait.:d

I've done my Film Studies in India plan on going to Nyfa for further studies.
Love Football since I was 5.

Love AcMilan since 87,My all time great player is Paolo Maldini, :Favorite Match: AcMilan, Barca- 4:0 never forget that match.
Favorite Film Directors: Oliver Stone,Lars Von Trier,Quetin Tarantino. :
My Dad owns a Soccer Club here.
I make Ad-Films here in Kuwait.
Well what else,I'm having a ball of a time here,I'm a Sarcastic B astard ,take things lightly,and Love getting on Peoples Case.
I'm a Smoker and do a lot of Trips.


Last edited by KhRiS; 20-11-2001 at 05:06.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.