![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
acmilan918: My friend has told me that Setanta sports will be showing the Milan game...so it should be available in a pub near you! (that is, if worst come to worst and you cant see it via the internet)
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Telelatino will also have the game but I dont think you will be able to view it.
Guys, it is so vital to start pippo ahead of Gila in this game. I really hope Carlo does that. What I fear most is Seedorf and Kaka not showing up at the game because they played the full game at Fiorentina. These r 2 players that get affected when playing alot of games after each other. I dont think that we will have our captain back. Serginho, Kaladze, Nesta, Stam is the ideal lineup to have for now. But wait, what ever happened to Cafu? He is also a huge weapon we used to have that has been away for a long time. I hope Gattuso is fired up for this game, but not too fired up to commit a stupid foul. Pirlo has been so inconsistent unfortunately this year, but im hopeful that he will up his game for Lyon. I really hope he's in top form for this game, because there will not be many players in their lineup that will be trying to close down Pirlo. They will not have any attacking midfielders. Diarra will be busy with Kaka. Pirlo will have alot of space I feel, especially as we are the away team. I hope he can make use of that and give many pinpoint passes to Pippo and Sheva. Im hopeful for this game, but I have a feeling that we will give them a silly goal towards the end of the game because of lack of concentration. Dida made a few blunders already, I hope he will be up to the task for this game. I also have a question. If Milan and Inter both reach the final, can they both make an appeal to have the final be played at San Siro? Someone told me that they once did that in UEFA but they did not both reach the final. I hope our travelling Milan fans keep shouting Rossoneri Siamo Noi all game. They can help us. |
|
|
|
|
|
#63 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
im always like this, its just we dont play like this so I get mad on Carlo! ![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
for those in canada, TSN is ahowing the game LIVE, Telelatino (TLN) is showing it but on tape delay - for some mysterious reason most TV channels seem to prefer the Inter-Villarreal game. I hope it's just poor judgement on their side and has nothing to do with one of Inter or Villarreal being potential oponent for Arsenal, now that would be just plain sick.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
![]() |
Has anyone seen the probable line-ups anywhere, or it`s still too early?
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Stam,Cafu and Ambrosini are out. Now, the question is - Simic or Billy? Billy has played great recently. but can he handle it? Does he have enough power? and if we are to play Billy, then there is definatly no place for gattuso on the right side. lineup will be........dida-billy?-nesta-kaladze-serginho-pirlo-seedorf-gattuso-kaka'-shevchenko-pippo. I dont know will Carlo play Gila on wednesday.
On the other side, Revellier is back so Serginho will have to work harder. Juninho is out so I dont know who will be their "playmaker". We just need to stay tight in the middle and calm thingsd down, then, if we manage to control the tempo and the fighting spirit of Lyon, we will score eventually. But for sure, we need to score, even if we loose 2-1.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Surely Billy cant follow up a full 90 minutes with a start 4 days later. Its one thing for someone in his twenties, but at Billys age and having hardly featured all season????
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
hmm r u sure Stam is out? Carlo said that he has recovered for the Fiorentina game, but he will be rested to be prepared for the Lyon game. Even Maldini will be selected for the game but dont think he'll start. Why the hell is Ambro out again? As much as I admire him, Ive had it with him and Cafu getting injured everytime they get a scratch ffs.
zlatanov i think you are mistaken, because I saw yesterday an ad on TLN saying that they will have the Lyon-mIlan game, LIVE, at 1:30 Canada time. Arsenal-Juve will also be showed live on TLN the day before. I saw this on the Soccer Fanatics program, but i just checked on their website, and they have the Inter-Villareal game. Im not sure which one is right, but I think TSN and RDS(only in montreal) will have the game. edit: sorry u were right.. stam is not selected for the squad Here is the squad from acmilan.com SQUAD FOR LYON 27/03/2006 GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Fiori, Kalac. DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic. MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel. STRIKERS: Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko. Mm I think we should let go of Amoroso as he is not useful at all and bring in a striker from our youth team. Last edited by hitmannq8; 27-03-2006 at 22:55. |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Kosova
Fave Players: Sheva-Kaka
![]() |
from that squad, if will play
Dida Simic (Costacurta), Maldini, Nesta, Serginho Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf Gilardino, Shevchenko we can wait for a good game and result if we can score at gerland it will be goood |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
here everyone can go in bars and pubs btw stam is out
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I haven't seen any official team news for Lyon, but i would imagine they would line up something like this:
--------------Carew------------- --Malouda---------------Wiltord-- -Pedretti-----Diarra------Thiago-- -Abidal---Mueller--Cris---Reveillere -------------Coupet------------- Although you can include Govou, Fred as alternative attacking options and Clerc and Cacapa for alternative right-back/centre-back options respectively. Don't assume that we will win this match, we have a poor record against French teams recently and although they only drew 1-1 with Toulouse, Lyon had 32 shots at goal ! 11 of those were by Juninho and Toulouse aren't the best side, but we can't afford any slack play or they will punish us. Costacurta will be skinned alive if Malouda and Abidal have their game on, we can't risk that at all. Malouda is in terrific form right now and we have to watch him closely. They have alot more pace throughout their team than us, so we need to play smart and play sensibly, inviting them onto us will result in failure.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
![]() |
i cant see the reason why we cant win! 1-2 for milan!!!!!!
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
![]() |
i cant see the reason why we cant win! 1-2 for milan!!!!!!
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#75 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|