AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-01-2002, 03:47   #1

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Patrolling the streets...

And the local bars. Here is the caped crusader! It is anyones guess what his secret identity is. As you can see girls love dark knights.




__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2002, 04:35   #2

MixMan

Senior Member
 
MixMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Umeå of Sweden
Fave Players: Kakhaber Kaladze
MixMan
Man I didn't know you where up to that type of thing... We well... Whatever turns you on baby!
MixMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2002, 05:04   #3

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mixet
Man I didn't know you where up to that type of thing... We well... Whatever turns you on baby!
Me, eh I think you have mistaken me for someone.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2002, 08:38   #4

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
kris...I was just wondering, Anyway are you registered at the Gutter Club b/c sounds like this pic is familiar to me??!!!:p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2002, 02:58   #5

Stefania

Registered User
 
Stefania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
Stefania
Kris! I told you there is no such thing as Batman in real life! They only exist in COMICS! No Batmobile, no black "superman" outfit, no Robin! Why do you always act crazy? There is no such thing!













__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport!
Stefania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2002, 03:04   #6

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Stefania
Kris! I told you there is no such thing as Batman in real life! They only exist in COMICS! No Batmobile, no black "superman" outfit, no Robin! Why do you always act crazy? There is no such thing!

Anything to get your attention.

And Rex, no I am not registred at the gutter club... I am overqualified.

I should have had pictures of when I met the police in this outfit... Ehh I mean when this man met the police.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 08:27   #7

Stefania

Registered User
 
Stefania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
Stefania
Quote:
Originally posted by kris
Anything to get your attention.
And you got it. But please, no caped crusader parties okay?
__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport!
Stefania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 15:41   #8
Mushfiq
Guest
 
Was he Kris wearing that black outfit of batman ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 18:00   #9

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushfiq
Was he Kris wearing that black outfit of batman ??
Usually it is Batman wearing that white outfit of kris
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 18:36   #10
Milano_SHJ
Guest
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 19:14   #11

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
I can't believe those pictures are still here I must save them to my computer now, look out for Batman
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 19:33   #12

ariel

Registered User
 
ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
great costume kris!!!!hahahahahah i can`t believe it...kris-THE SUPERHERO!!!
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 13:27   #13

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
when i was younger i used to get nightmares of batman

although i still think spidey man could kick batmans a$$







(great pics btw)
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:09   #14

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
It's a bird?!? It's plane???
NO, IT'S KRISMAN !!!!!!!!

Btw Mia, Hulk is stronger then Spiderman!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 13:07   #15

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
but the hulk is uglier than spiderman so


__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.