![]() |
|
|
#136 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
Quote:
anyway nail in the coffin about the dinio rumours Brazilian star Ronaldinho has rejected transfer links with Milan by insisting he will not be leaving Barcelona. “Milan’s interest flattered me, it’s always nice to know that an important team is after you, but I am glad to be here and am only thinking about playing for this outfit,” said the Balon d’Or winner. “I don’t know if there has been any contact with my brother [and agent], but all I have in my head now is training. “The only thing I want to say to the Barcelona fans is that they need to be confident as I am, I want to continue winning with this team. “Barcelona is the perfect place for me and nothing has changed," added the former Paris Sanit-Germain player. The attacker added that he’s pleased with the new additions and believes that next season will be as successful as the past one, which ended with the Spanish title and the Champions League. "We had a strong team and now we have made it stronger," said Ronaldinho, alluding to newly signed Eidur Gudjohnsen, Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta. The South American superstar, who has a contract with the Camp Nou giants until 2014, rejoined his teammates on Tuesday to begin their tour of Mexico and the United States. channel 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#137 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
![]() |
It's really very unprobably that he will join us... but one never knows, profissional football is today a dead weird and unstable world.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#138 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Haha this is quite funny how we can be controlled by the media. They make up something that (with using all our wits) is very impossible (it was part of a Kaka rumor) and we all have responded actively in it..and Ronaldinho even made an effort to make a statement about it and explain himself.
But the news before about Milan missing out on Lampard since he will be staying at his club was worse...I don't think we were even interested in him. |
|
|
|
|
|
#139 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
![]() |
We could of been, since Milan look at Chelsea a lot, Anyone would want a player like Lamps...
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him |
|
|
|
|
|
#140 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: BiH
Fave Players: kaka' 4ever
![]() |
kaka will stay in milan, and ronaldinho is probably coming to milan.......so.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#141 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
![]() |
Quote:
Heh |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#142 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
![]() |
Latest from Corriere Dello Sport
Corsport: "Milan-Ronaldinho, negotiation still opened" 04 08 the 2006 Courier of the Sport supports that is still one negotiation opened between Milan and Ronaldinho. According to the daily paper, an agent of market of the Milan would have quite approached to one private telephone line in order to be in contact with the brother manager of the player. The negotiation, moreover, is cured from Ernesto Bronzetti. The offer of the Milan would arrive until 12 million annual ones of engages.
__________________
A Milan con Affetto..... F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
|
#143 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Please, using translation services is useless. I mean, what does "The offer of the Milan would arrive until 12 million annual ones of engages." mean??
|
|
|
|
|
|
#144 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
That we would offer him 12 million a season ?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#145 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
i say if we sign him then we can kiss goodd bye to alot of other players who were linked with us
|
|
|
|
|
|
#146 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
![]() |
not really, Berlusconi is as rich as Abramovic
. I don't remember it clearly but I guess it's about 20 B. So he can buy all Milan's interested players if he want without selling. But I don't think Ronaldinho deserve that bid <P70M or somewher say E145M> and that salary <E12M>. I think Kaka's better than him . If we can sign Ronaldinho with about half the price, I'd love to sign him. if not stay with Barca please . |
|
|
|
|
|
#147 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
![]() |
35P? that is a bit cheap for the world player of the year (2)! 49P would suit him... Berlu has the money to do anything... Abra is richer than Berlu, I know, I am Russian and I checked his wages..
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him |
|
|
|
|
|
#148 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
![]() |
35P? that is a bit cheap for the world player of the year (2)! 49P would suit him... Berlu has the money to do anything... Abra is richer than Berlu, I know, I am Russian and I checked his wages..
![]() sorry double post
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him |
|
|
|
|
|
#149 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Some of us want Ronaldinho and others don't, but all of us know that it's highly unlikely we will sign him. So, if Berlusconi wants a player like Ronaldinho, why don't we sign Riquelme ? He would be cheaper and his vision, passing and conduction of plays would be fantastic. So he won't do the fancy stepovers or tricks, but in most other aspects he's on the same level as Ronaldinho.
Gattuso --- Pirlo --- Diarra ------------------------- ---Kaka-------Riquelme--- ------------------------- --------Gilardino--------- As passing goes, that team would be pretty good. One of the better things about Ronaldinho is that he'd give us width and pace, something Riquelme won't.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#150 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Ronaldihno is a great player but can he play in a more tactician team like Milan? My opinion is that if Kaka will leave we will need a player of that quality, but if Kaka will stay it's not for Milan.
![]() |
|
|
|