AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-11-2006, 08:56   #136

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
can u say or do you know who those players were?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 09:10   #137

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899
can u say or do you know who those players were?
Maldini and Gattuso are the ones rumoured to be against his comeback. Seedorf and Kaladze are said to be willing to welcome him back at Milan.
btw, not sure if this has been mentioned here, but there seems to be another way around that rule forbidding Sheva a return to Italy in January - I guess he was sold to Chelski as "assimilated communitario" and that would allow them to sell/loan him back to Milan as such in January.
It's mentioned on Gazzetta.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 09:31   #138

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Maldini and Gattuso are the ones rumoured to be against his comeback. Seedorf and Kaladze are said to be willing to welcome him back at Milan.
btw, not sure if this has been mentioned here, but there seems to be another way around that rule forbidding Sheva a return to Italy in January - I guess he was sold to Chelski as "assimilated communitario" and that would allow them to sell/loan him back to Milan as such in January.
It's mentioned on Gazzetta.

So then there is a very big possibility that he ll return...because for us he is the only option now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo23
From what I could understand today on la gazzetta and calciomercato is that sheva would be sent back to milan not as a non-EU player, and that is why the deal would go through.
He well might be an Italian citizen by now...because he ve spent 7 years there. So yes, Sheva probably can be counted as an EU player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo23
As for Gila, well that is the 25 million dollar question.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo23
I just wonder now what number he would wear?
I think Oli would so kind to give him back his number 7...

After all he have done for Milan he deserves a chance to be forgiven...And I m sure even if several players are against him..Kaladze, Kaka and Seedorf would be happy to have Sheva back. The only guy who really wishes that Sheva will not come back is probably Gilardino...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 09:49   #139

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
He broke my heart when he went away, I cursed him then, I hated him for leaving the club where he said he wanted to remain forever just two months before his departure. I said back then I hoped I never saw him again and wished him bad luck in England.

Now, if he changed his mind because he realised his error, every human makes mistakes and deserve another chance, I expect him to perform far better in the Milan jersey than he did/does in the Chelsea one. However he should be made clear that he hurt a lot of peoples feelings, fans, players and management when he left, so I wouldn't return his number 7, give him number 14 instead (temporarely, if he remains permanently then we can consider giving it back), and Gattuso has authorisation to wash his lips with detergent for kissing that Chelsea shirt before he's allowed on the pitch .

All in all, I would be happy to have the lost son back, everyone deserves a second chance. (I know how it feels when you don't get one, so I don't wish that to anyone)

Edit : also I could wear my two old Sheva shirts again that are rotting in my closet atm lol

Last edited by Pireloke; 30-11-2006 at 09:55.
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 10:26   #140

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireloke
He broke my heart when he went away, I cursed him then, I hated him for leaving the club where he said he wanted to remain forever just two months before his departure. I said back then I hoped I never saw him again and wished him bad luck in England.

Now, if he changed his mind because he realised his error, every human makes mistakes and deserve another chance, I expect him to perform far better in the Milan jersey than he did/does in the Chelsea one. However he should be made clear that he hurt a lot of peoples feelings, fans, players and management when he left, so I wouldn't return his number 7, give him number 14 instead (temporarely, if he remains permanently then we can consider giving it back), and Gattuso has authorisation to wash his lips with detergent for kissing that Chelsea shirt before he's allowed on the pitch .


Edit : also I could wear my two old Sheva shirts again that are rotting in my closet atm lol
I was mad at him too..who wasn't..but not as long as some people here. I d be happy to have him back. He really deserves a second chance. As for number 7, I think it is his lucky number and Milan desperately needs some luck now..so i d give it to him back.

Quote:
All in all, I would be happy to have the lost son back, everyone deserves a second chance. (I know how it feels when you don't get one, so I don't wish that to anyone)
Thats good!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 10:41   #141

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm, so you sold him to Chelsea, now after 4 months you're happy to have him back on loan, just for giving him back to Chelsea in June.
And you're even OK if he takes number 7 again for 5-6 months and than gives it back to RO.

Did you ask yourself how will RO feel about this ? Because he'll be here after June and Sheva will have to get back to London !
Or how will Gilardino and Inzaghi feel ??? They will have much less play time if Sheva comes, than they do now !

I know Sheva's the idol of most of you, but i can't help saying that if he comes back to Milan for 5-6 months and then flyes back to London .......... the word i'm looking for is : rent-a-car !

Even more ....... i'm not sure if Sheva's come back is really an option or it's just some journalist standing behind this.
Chelsea will lose all the respect they have ( if they have some at all) for making a record club transfer and then loaning him after 3-4 months. They will lose a striker needed for the CL and i don't know how can they replace him since all the other top strikers are cup tied.
Milan won't be able to use him in CL, and him comming back will cause unrest among many Milan players, especially the strikers !
On top of it, no Europe for Sheva anymore this year if he's loaned to Milan.

Yes, it's Chelsea we're talking about, but it still sounds so ilogical !

Who knows...maybe it'll happen !?!

Last edited by Tony29.; 30-11-2006 at 10:44.
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 11:11   #142

icculus

Registered User
 
icculus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
icculus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireloke
Edit : also I could wear my two old Sheva shirts again that are rotting in my closet atm lol
by far the best reason to bring him back...
i have too many rotting jersey's & sweaters(for you hockey folk)...

as for what # he wears...who cares...ro got #7, sheva will just be "rented"...give him a # in the hundreds, just get him on the pitch!
icculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 11:20   #143

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Hmmmm, so you sold him to Chelsea, now after 4 months you're happy to have him back on loan, just for giving him back to Chelsea in June.
And you're even OK if he takes number 7 again for 5-6 months and than gives it back to RO.

Did you ask yourself how will RO feel about this ? Because he'll be here after June and Sheva will have to get back to London !
Or how will Gilardino and Inzaghi feel ??? They will have much less play time if Sheva comes, than they do now !

I know Sheva's the idol of most of you, but i can't help saying that if he comes back to Milan for 5-6 months and then flyes back to London .......... the word i'm looking for is : rent-a-car !

Even more ....... i'm not sure if Sheva's come back is really an option or it's just some journalist standing behind this.
Chelsea will lose all the respect they have ( if they have some at all) for making a record club transfer and then loaning him after 3-4 months. They will lose a striker needed for the CL and i don't know how can they replace him since all the other top strikers are cup tied.
Milan won't be able to use him in CL, and him comming back will cause unrest among many Milan players, especially the strikers !
On top of it, no Europe for Sheva anymore this year if he's loaned to Milan.

Yes, it's Chelsea we're talking about, but it still sounds so ilogical !

Who knows...maybe it'll happen !?!
Tell me please when did Chelsea care about respect?...no, sory..lets say it other way: "When did Abramovic care about anything, but his needs and desires?".
If Sheva comes to us on loan, I dont think he goes back in June..i think then milan will just buy him back. Abramovic is a very rich man, but even he doesnt want to waste 30 million. Sheva doesnt play good in Chelsea, and I doubt very much that he ll ever play good for that team. What can Chelsea do with him? Bench a 30 million player? I dont think thats an option for them. What are their options? Sell Sheva back to Milan and buy someone else. I think thats what Abramovic wants..he wants a new player now. Sheva-toy was not interesting for him...he needs another toy now.
How will Gila feel...sorry I m not allowed to talk about it on this forum..
How will Inzaghi feel? Inzaghi will feel a lot more comfortable to play with Sheva then with Gila or RO.
How will RO feel? RO still has to prove himself..and this is going to be a good push to do so.
I dont see any negative sides of Sheva coming back...I see only bright sides. We all know that Sheva is good in Milan..and seems to me..in Milan only.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 11:31   #144

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Tell me please when did Chelsea care about respect?...no, sory..lets say it other way: "When did Abramovic care about anything, but his needs and desires?".
If Sheva comes to us on loan, I dont think he goes back in June..i think then milan will just buy him back. Abramovic is a very rich man, but even he doesnt want to waste 30 million. Sheva doesnt play good in Chelsea, and I doubt very much that he ll ever play good for that team. What can Chelsea do with him? Bench a 30 million player? I dont think thats an option for them. What are their options? Sell Sheva back to Milan and buy someone else. I think thats what Abramovic wants..he wants a new player now. Sheva-toy was not interesting for him...he needs another toy now.
How will Gila feel...sorry I m not allowed to talk about it on this forum..
How will Inzaghi feel? Inzaghi will feel a lot more comfortable to play with Sheva then with Gila or RO.
How will RO feel? RO still has to prove himself..and this is going to be a good push to do so.
I dont see any negative sides of Sheva coming back...I see only bright sides. We all know that Sheva is good in Milan..and seems to me..in Milan only.
Oksana ( pretty name btw. I had one long time ago, but she was from Ukraine ) , it's a different question if Milan buys Sheva in June or July. That i find possibile.
But i can't see him making a comeback in January allready. If Sheva leaves Chelsea, then Chelsea will have only Drogba and that young Nigerian Mikel in attack for the CL. Imagine Drogba getting an injury .... do you think Mourinho will put himself in a position to have only Mikel for the champions league ????
And there's no top striker available on the market right now, i mean there's noone who's not cup tied and who can replace Sheva and Drogba .

And i read on Calciomercato today how Sheva says : Now i think about Chelsea only !!! ( and there's smthg about Maldini and Gattuso not wanting Sheva back. If 2 instrumental players, like Maldini and Gattuso don't want him back, if it's true, then i'm sure his comeback will harm Milan much more than do any good).

If Sheva leaves Chelsea in June, then i can understand that, but leaving Chelsea in January allready.....sorry for being sceptical, but i can't see that happening !
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 11:41   #145

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Oksana ( pretty name btw. I had one long time ago, but she was from Ukraine ) , it's a different question if Milan buys Sheva in June or July. That i find possibile.
But i can't see him making a comeback in January allready. If Sheva leaves Chelsea, then Chelsea will have only Drogba and that young Nigerian Mikel in attack for the CL. Imagine Drogba getting an injury .... do you think Mourinho will put himself in a position to have only Mikel for the champions league ????
And there's no top striker available on the market right now, i mean there's noone who's not cup tied and who can replace Sheva and Drogba .

And i read on Calciomercato today how Sheva says : Now i think about Chelsea only !!! ( and there's smthg about Maldini and Gattuso not wanting Sheva back. If 2 instrumental players, like Maldini and Gattuso don't want him back, if it's true, then i'm sure his comeback will harm Milan much more than do any good).

If Sheva leaves Chelsea in June, then i can understand that, but leaving Chelsea in January allready.....sorry for being sceptical, but i can't see that happening !
Thanks . Oksana - is a Ukrainian name. I am Russian, but my mom just thought that its the only name that suites me, and I think she is right.
As for buying Sheva in June..I think we really should do it. Maybe not on loan in January...although we need some forse in attack..and the soooner we have it the better.
Whatever Sheva said now...is not important really, because almost every player lies, and you know that. Even our Saint Kaka.
Also I dont think that Maldini is a kind of person who d say smth behind Sheva's back. Maldini is a generous man, very kind and very smart - that is why everyone respects him. So even if he does have some problems with Sheva..he ll just disscuss it with him and they ll find a way out of this problem (because Sheva also is a very good person). Gattuso is very impulsive, so it might be just a feeling that he has at this particular moment, which can easily go in a short period of time. Gattuso is a capricorn..i know how capricorns behave, when they are offended (coz I m one myself). So if Sheva comes back and Gattuso really has smth against him, he ll make him pay in his own way and then will forgive . I dont think that will affect their performance
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 30-11-2006 at 16:39. Reason: swearing
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 12:52   #146

joumasepoes

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
joumasepoes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Tell me please when did Chelsea care about respect?...no, sory..lets say it other way: "When did Abramovic care about anything, but his needs and desires?".
If Sheva comes to us on loan, I dont think he goes back in June..i think then milan will just buy him back. Abramovic is a very rich man, but even he doesnt want to waste 30 million. Sheva doesnt play good in Chelsea, and I doubt very much that he ll ever play good for that team. What can Chelsea do with him? Bench a 30 million player? I dont think thats an option for them. What are their options? Sell Sheva back to Milan and buy someone else. I think thats what Abramovic wants..he wants a new player now. Sheva-toy was not interesting for him...he needs another toy now.
How will Gila feel...sorry I m not allowed to talk about it on this forum..
How will Inzaghi feel? Inzaghi will feel a lot more comfortable to play with Sheva then with Gila or RO.
How will RO feel? RO still has to prove himself..and this is going to be a good push to do so.
I dont see any negative sides of Sheva coming back...I see only bright sides. We all know that Sheva is good in Milan..and seems to me..in Milan only.
hmm not sure I agree with Abramovich willing to let Sheva go. I am a businessman like Abromovic, and while he earns a bit more than me, its not good to let uhm a 'investment' go at the click of a finger at a huge loss. Maybe if he gets most of his 30 million back, he'd consider. Sheva is still to learn some English, the pace and get his leg fixed
joumasepoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 13:29   #147

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Tony 29... you''re a gobbo but on this I agree 100% with you. Someone already posted an interview in this thread that saying that $hev is '''happy''' in london, even though personally I have a lot of doubts.

For all those wanting him back don't forget what happenned with Crespo 1 year ago, when we helped him to get his form, Abramovic wanted him to stay there even though Crespo wanted to stay in Milan. Plus that returns do not function at Milan I remember well the flops when men as Sacchi, Capello and Gullit returned after having their spell of success.

Sheva did a lot for Milan and he will be remember for ever but for the way he left personally I will NEVER put him along with Milan's greatest i.e. Rivera, Baresi, Maldini & Van Basten. Note that sheva is a professional he was paid millions with us so he just did his job well and was threated like a god by us me in the first place.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 13:45   #148

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by joumasepoes
hmm not sure I agree with Abramovich willing to let Sheva go. I am a businessman like Abromovic, and while he earns a bit more than me, its not good to let uhm a 'investment' go at the click of a finger at a huge loss. Maybe if he gets most of his 30 million back, he'd consider. Sheva is still to learn some English, the pace and get his leg fixed

its not worth us giving 30mill back on a player who now is 30... that would be shooting ourselves in the foot.. yeah i agree franco, hes not in the same league of Basten and Rivera.... The money should be invested better!

Sheva got creedy and has bitten off more than he can chew, he has made his bed, and he has to sleep in it...
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 13:54   #149

Paddy De Nagan

Registered User
 
Paddy De Nagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Fave Players: Albertini, Gatusso, Maldini, Ambrosini, KPB, Cassa
Paddy De Nagan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
its not worth us giving 30mill back on a player who now is 30... that would be shooting ourselves in the foot.. yeah i agree franco, hes not in the same league of Basten and Rivera.... The money should be invested better!

Sheva got creedy and has bitten off more than he can chew, he has made his bed, and he has to sleep in it...


I totally agree with you. We got a bargain with his sale. It would be stupid to throw it away.
Paddy De Nagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 14:13   #150

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
i honestly doubt that anyone at Milan would consider getting him back even for 2/3 of what Chelski paid us i.e. 30 mil.
Chances are, Galliani would try to see if he can hit another bargain with this deal - like getting Sheva on loan for the rest of this and maybe next year or if Milan could buy him back for say 15 mil or so. Either way, paying 30 mil for him is more or less out of the question, I think.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.