AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 05:15   #1486

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Galli should not say lucky for us Dinho and Pato are staying. Dunga is the one we should thanks, as If they were chosen and did well, Berlu will sell them for an inflated price and stated that they need to balance the book again.

I actually believe Milan will sign that big striker from N. Korea and state that he is a better player than Honda.

Sign Camonesi and Grosso and claims they are world class and champions.

Somehow manage to sell Oddo, Janku and Dinho. And claims that those money are put aside for 2011 summer as the prices of players had gone up too much due to the WC.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:57   #1487

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Wouldn't mind Dempsey coming in as he seems to be atleast a realistic option.... VERY eager to see Gatusso shipped out to the middle east and Ambro play a lesser role in the future.

I see Clint Dempsey (and no I certainly don't think he is another messi/kaka) as a better alternative to the ageing Seedorf.

Would also be very glad to see Addiyah on loan to a club like Sunderland....Minus the buy-out clause. Especially wiht Inzaghi still hanging about.

So our Goalkeeping department has been temporarily sorted out and our Centre Back options are extended with Yepes and Onyewu who is nearing full-capacity.
Only things left on the list is a decent Full-back and a new midfielder. Contrary to most, I feel selling heavily for a star srtiker is unnecessary.

I'm guessing Grosso/ Carceres for Full back will arrive and Dempsey for our midfield. I feel Carceres on cheap (seems unlikely as Barca may play hardball) and Dempsey would be a good outcome.... Your thoughts?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 06:26   #1488

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Today we're linked mainly to Balotelli (given the recent comments from Raiola) and Sakho's been linked too.

I would absoloutely love to see Balotelli in a Milan shirt (even if it means we need to try and curb his attitude), but it's highly unlikely unfortunately. Sakho is interesting as I've heard good things about him both as a CB and LB. Again, he apparently has an attitude problem.

Geotav, do you know much about Sakho and his potential?
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 06:31   #1489

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
From Football Manager, Mario and Sakho are one of the best players in terms of potentials.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 06:53   #1490

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Today we're linked mainly to Balotelli (given the recent comments from Raiola) and Sakho's been linked too.

I would absoloutely love to see Balotelli in a Milan shirt (even if it means we need to try and curb his attitude), but it's highly unlikely unfortunately. Sakho is interesting as I've heard good things about him both as a CB and LB. Again, he apparently has an attitude problem.

Geotav, do you know much about Sakho and his potential?
Sakho is young: 20.
He's strong and tall (almost 1M90). He started his career in PSG in 2007 (at 17) and was, at his first game as a starter in Ligue 1, put in the role of the captain of the team. I don't know if he is still the captain of Paris anyway, I don't think so, but he's one of the favourites of the fans in this club, and it's quite difficult to be loved there nowadays.

I never heard about attitude problems with him, but it wouldn't be surprising regarding the situation of Paris in the last few years (problems with supporters, with coaches, with the head of the club, with medias, with ...). What I mean is that if he had some attitude problems, in a proper environment, it could be solved I think.

I didn't mention that he is one of the big hopes in France for the defence (a good defence is what France hasn't had since the WC2006).

His contract should end in 2012.

PS: I seriously think this guy needs to leave Paris, he won't explode nor become the "next big thing" in defence for the French NT is he stays for too long in Paris because this club is simply one of the worst ones for players to exploit their potential. So if the guy has some kind of ambition and wants to improve, I think he needs to go, and I think in Milan, he could learn a lot of things and quickly become a wall for the opponents.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 07-07-2010 at 06:57.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 08:28   #1491

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
Lets sign LeBron James he is free...

hahahahahahahaha


Out of theme: This is the 100th summer mercato page and our managment
still haven't done anything good for us!
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 08:38   #1492

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Sakho is young: 20.
He's strong and tall (almost 1M90). He started his career in PSG in 2007 (at 17) and was, at his first game as a starter in Ligue 1, put in the role of the captain of the team. I don't know if he is still the captain of Paris anyway, I don't think so, but he's one of the favourites of the fans in this club, and it's quite difficult to be loved there nowadays.

I never heard about attitude problems with him, but it wouldn't be surprising regarding the situation of Paris in the last few years (problems with supporters, with coaches, with the head of the club, with medias, with ...). What I mean is that if he had some attitude problems, in a proper environment, it could be solved I think.

I didn't mention that he is one of the big hopes in France for the defence (a good defence is what France hasn't had since the WC2006).

His contract should end in 2012.

PS: I seriously think this guy needs to leave Paris, he won't explode nor become the "next big thing" in defence for the French NT is he stays for too long in Paris because this club is simply one of the worst ones for players to exploit their potential. So if the guy has some kind of ambition and wants to improve, I think he needs to go, and I think in Milan, he could learn a lot of things and quickly become a wall for the opponents.
Thanks, that sounds really promising and I've heard us linked to him many times in the past half year or so.

About the attitude problem, it was mainly in his early teens that he apparently had these problems, and my source is wikipedia, so nothing I think to worry about.

One to definitely be excited about if rumours are true then.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 08:45   #1493

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
The great norwegian ACMilan fansite has had an interview with Andrea Valdinoci and Angelo Carbone.

http://acmilan.no/index.php/Kommenta...-med-fler.html

It worked allright in google translation here: http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=no&tl=en

It's mainly about our youth system.
Thanks! Pretty interesting stuff. Maybe I misunderstood it, but did it say that we actually scouted Messi?

Last edited by Christian; 07-07-2010 at 08:50.
Christian is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 08:46   #1494

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/vid...ho/500533.aspx

Can someone confirm if this video of "fat" DINHO is from last year or this year!????
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 09:09   #1495

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/vid...ho/500533.aspx

Can someone confirm if this video of "fat" DINHO is from last year or this year!????
That's really old photos, remember seeing them last year, might even be two years old though.
Christian is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 09:21   #1496

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Yeah its slow this summer real slow like last year maybe even worse as it isnt a rage filled mercato (we were mad with kaka and gourcuff leaving...being sold)
because this year we all thought for sure that 40 or 50 mill would have to be spent that Dida Favalli Rini Pippo Kala Roma Janku Oddo and Zambro would probably be gone well it hasn't happened and only Dida is gone with Favalli and they have already been replaced and old timer and a way out of form Keeper in Amelia....I dont want to get mad and say MGT dont care nothing will ever change we'll finish 9th and the sky will fall.

But its looking like the same old sh1t again.And next season will be hard alot harder than this , even names now of players who are only average - good and cost between 4-7 million are getting us excited and even thats a fantasy (so sad).Our youth aswell I mean lets be honest it isnt exectly Ajax or Utd in 90's or Barca of late.
These guys im fairly positive will not go on to be as good as Maldini , Baresi ,Albertini , Sheva , Kaka , Pirlo , Tassotti etc...just named some great players we had wasn't suggesting they came through our youth.

I thought it would be interesting to see where we would go this summer , but it isnt because nothing is happening and the day's and weeks a going by and i can't see any change now.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 09:36   #1497

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I really wish Milan can sign De Jong, Muller, sneijder, Honda, podolski and VD Weil along with that N.Korea striker.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 09:51   #1498

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Well Id be so happy with Ranochia Honda Ibra V.D.Vaart Caceres and ofcourse the N.Korean striker.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 10:24   #1499

sylrus

Registered User
 
sylrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: indo
Fave Players: basten, sheva, pirlo, kaka, ronaldinho
sylrus is on a distinguished road
what the heck is going on with this n.korean guy
its like he is a magician
that amaze everyone here on mm
sylrus is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:05   #1500

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Another slow news day on the whole, and we're linked with Dempsey again

For me, if we want a midfielder, then get a DM to replace Ambro and Rino along with Flamini. A modern midfielder who can protect the back four but start moves and move forward. Jucilei or Kwadwo Asamoah are my picks to really strengthen the engine of our team and have a starting point to build on this mercato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Thanks! Pretty interesting stuff. Maybe I misunderstood it, but did it say that we actually scouted Messi?
Yep, it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/vid...ho/500533.aspx

Can someone confirm if this video of "fat" DINHO is from last year or this year!????
As Christian said, those are old photos.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.