AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-11-2009, 19:40   #1546

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
leader? what has he done that suggests he is anything of the sort? he is not even 30 yet and most are totally fine with him being a completely static player that contributes a pass or two per game. if he had half as much work ethic as he has talent he could still be an amazing player. but he doesnt
I remember his passes against Roma winning the game for us. What about his work during Parma?

He isn't the player he once was, but he is providing those match-winning assists. I agree with you, however, that he is static.

And no, I am not happy that Dinho is not the player he once was. However, I am pleasantly surprised that since Kaka' left we have been playing more as a team. And so far (God willing it stays like that) we have been pretty much as good as last year as the table shows.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 21-11-2009, 21:23   #1547

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I think you people are exaggerating Ronaldinho's lack of mobility. He doesn't have the burst of acceleration but he runs around plenty. Pirlo isn't fast either, but he does his job. So does Ronnie. He's a different player than the Barca one. That doesn't mean he's worse.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 21-11-2009, 22:31   #1548

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I think you people are exaggerating Ronaldinho's lack of mobility. He doesn't have the burst of acceleration but he runs around plenty. Pirlo isn't fast either, but he does his job. So does Ronnie. He's a different player than the Barca one. That doesn't mean he's worse.
Really? You would be indifferent to having either Barca Dinho or current Dinho in the team?
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 21-11-2009, 22:54   #1549

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
it sounds like R80 fatarse is hurt again, can we get a REAL brasilian like neymar,diogo,marquinhos, this guy is incredible he gets wasted doesnt concentrate on his job we give him a million chances, im glad dunga doesnt select him for the seleccao, brasilians everywhere must pray to the santo em da bahia he doesnt start in south africa,

see everybody thats why WE HAVE TO GET BACK PALOSCHI,ADIYAH to play R80's position on the left wing, in a 433 understand people IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SPEED ON THE WINGS IN A 433 YOUR 433 WILL LEAVE YOU SO WIDE OPEN TO THE COUNTER!
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 01:10   #1550

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
yesterday I saw the Real game and the fiorentina parma game...the viola game was such an amazing game it was very entertaining by two superb teams.

from the real game, I was left astonished at how good Drenthe is and he is only a bench player...he's fantastic, better than any LB we have and any on the market. Mahamadou Diarra also played after a long time on the bench and he impressed me as he has always done. Those are the two valid options from Real.

from the Fiorentina-Parma game, first of all I have to say that both these teams are fantastic and both fought till the very end and both have world class coaches.. from Fiorentina, I noticed Di Silvestri, he wasn't great but he did offer good crosses towards the end..Vargas was fantastic for them...Gila played amazing too. For Parma, damn what good team they have...I believe Parma have a very good chance to snatch the 4th CL spot under Francesco Guidolin (who always was a great coach). Davide Galloppa is worth having a look at, but he's no De Rossi or Aquilani..and you guys should see the Zidane-esque pass from Panucci for Parma's 3rd goal. I did not see Paloschi play though.

and about the Inzaghi leaving rumours.... are we crazy? this guy is still amazing and still brings alot to the table and he doesn't complain for being on the bench. Inzaghi's a legend and deserves to retire here, just like Kaka and Sheva deserved but instead we gave that honour to players like Favalli and Kaladze.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 04:37   #1551

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
yesterday I saw the Real game and the fiorentina parma game...the viola game was such an amazing game it was very entertaining by two superb teams.

from the real game, I was left astonished at how good Drenthe is and he is only a bench player...he's fantastic, better than any LB we have and any on the market. Mahamadou Diarra also played after a long time on the bench and he impressed me as he has always done. Those are the two valid options from Real.

from the Fiorentina-Parma game, first of all I have to say that both these teams are fantastic and both fought till the very end and both have world class coaches.. from Fiorentina, I noticed Di Silvestri, he wasn't great but he did offer good crosses towards the end..Vargas was fantastic for them...Gila played amazing too. For Parma, damn what good team they have...I believe Parma have a very good chance to snatch the 4th CL spot under Francesco Guidolin (who always was a great coach). Davide Galloppa is worth having a look at, but he's no De Rossi or Aquilani..and you guys should see the Zidane-esque pass from Panucci for Parma's 3rd goal. I did not see Paloschi play though.

and about the Inzaghi leaving rumours.... are we crazy? this guy is still amazing and still brings alot to the table and he doesn't complain for being on the bench. Inzaghi's a legend and deserves to retire here, just like Kaka and Sheva deserved but instead we gave that honour to players like Favalli and Kaladze.
Francesco Guidolin is a good coach at best, but far to be a WC coach ...
Paloschi must be injured because he wasn't called up ...
About Inzaghi, just think about that: if we give him another contract, it will be a 2 or 3-year-contract, but he is already 36 !! We need to slowly turn the page, and if we have to start by SuperPippo, it has to be done (it's hard to say that because Inzaghi is a legend, like you say, but he isn't eternal and won't play forever for Milan, we need fresh blood).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 04:48   #1552

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I cannot believe there are still people that think Dinho is no good for Milan. Like it or not, he will be playing for Milan and be the center of Milan for the next few years. Get used to it. Ofcourse, unless he is injured like Ronaldo.

As for an extension with Pippo. IMO, he should be given an extension but with a huge paycut and also he must understand that he will be the supersub and might start here and there. If he can't deal with that, then thanks for the great memory and good luck finding another team.

The best news I read these past days was Kala, Favalli and Dida most likely will not be back for next season.

One more thing I would like to comment is the Gattuso situation. I actually believe of his transfer request, as it is a WC year and in Leo's 4-3-3, he is probably the last mid for Leo to choose from esp when Beck is coming in Jan.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 05:16   #1553

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Hasan Rossonero - we play more as a team not becouse Kaka' left and Dinho got his place but becouse we now have a coach who can actually create a serious work atmosphere and tactical aproach to the games during the weeks of training and preparations for various things. unlike the chaos we had in past 2 years, untill Leo got the grip of the team few weeks ago.

Brk - please man get serious. I respect your posts as oftenly you correct me when I say something stupid and you know football pretty well. But to claim that this Dinho and Dinho from Barca are similar is ridiculous. Ronaldinho from Barcelona could lead Parma to the scudetto race! This Dinho is a genious who cant run, and that is pretty clear. He is getting better slowly, but is far away from selecao, top shape, serious tempo etc. Fingers crossed for Dinho to become even more sharp, but I doubt. Im also not one of those people who consider him to be great again. I'd change him in a sec if I could to a palyer like Zarate, Ribery etc. Not to mention Kaka' who is even now when he is not as fit as he was in Milan 3 times better player then Dinho.

Pato is the one that carries Milan now, along with Pirlo and Ambro ( who have lifted their game thanx to the coach and new roles who suit them better ), and more serious work of course. Also, CB's new pairiing!

Fio-Parma, great match!!! Viola lost 3 points, that was nice And to see Vargas was once again great, as that man is born to be our attacking LB Drenthe was great also, but he is not a FB, aldough everything can be fixed. But if Real are really gonna sell, I wouldnt mind Drenthe at all. He can also cover attacking positions on the wings, even the right one. I would agree on that, with Adiyiah going on loan to Livorno.

Geo, I dont agree with you ma friend Pippo can get one year extension, and most likely that will happen. I wouldnt sell him yet. To have such player in trainings and as a 3rd/4th striker is a blessing for a team. Dzeko, Boriello and Pippo as CF's. Paloschi MAYBE.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 22-11-2009 at 05:18.
mrki is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 05:40   #1554

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
man stop hating on ronaldinho, like it or not he is the leader of your team.
Hell No! If I was part of management at Milan, he wouldn't even be in the team. He is not a professional let alone a leader.

and Pippo should go, he's old. A 4th choice pure striker is not worth the wages he gets, I'm pretty sure even Diego Millito makes less than Pippo. Last I checked Inzaghi was earning about >5mill euros a year, making him one of our top earners despite only being a fourth choice forward.

Last edited by bijon; 22-11-2009 at 05:47.
bijon is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 06:05   #1555

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Hasan Rossonero - we play more as a team not becouse Kaka' left and Dinho got his place but becouse we now have a coach who can actually create a serious work atmosphere and tactical aproach to the games during the weeks of training and preparations for various things. unlike the chaos we had in past 2 years, untill Leo got the grip of the team few weeks ago.

Fio-Parma, great match!!! Viola lost 3 points, that was nice And to see Vargas was once again great, as that man is born to be our attacking LB Drenthe was great also, but he is not a FB, aldough everything can be fixed. But if Real are really gonna sell, I wouldnt mind Drenthe at all. He can also cover attacking positions on the wings, even the right one. I would agree on that, with Adiyiah going on loan to Livorno.

Geo, I dont agree with you ma friend Pippo can get one year extension, and most likely that will happen. I wouldnt sell him yet. To have such player in trainings and as a 3rd/4th striker is a blessing for a team. Dzeko, Boriello and Pippo as CF's. Paloschi MAYBE.
About the first part: the problem with Ancelotti was only these 2-3 last years ... but tactically, he is one of the best coaches in the world. It's just that he probably falled into some kind of routine in Milan (same players, same tactics, even when that didn't work, and also almost no new interesting player brought). I think he is building something big in Chelsea, and I hope they won't be able to buy any player soon (funny how the decision has been suspended ... suspended for how much time ?? Forever ??), because if Ancelotti gets the players he wants and needs ...

About Drenthe, with this guy, even if I'm not a fan of him, our left wing would be fixed, I mean, he would be the direct replacement for Ronaldinho. But this player wouldn't be able to fix our FB situation (he's a joke in defence).

And about Pippo, yes, a one-year-contract would be perfect, but you also know that players often want 2 or more years in their contracts, even when they are older. So it's why I think we shouldn't keep him at the end of this season because I'm pretty sure that if we sign him, his wage won't be decreased that much (not to say that it won't be decreased at all), and it will probably be a 2-year-contract ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 12:06   #1556

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Hasan Rossonero - we play more as a team not becouse Kaka' left and Dinho got his place but becouse we now have a coach who can actually create a serious work atmosphere and tactical aproach to the games during the weeks of training and preparations for various things. unlike the chaos we had in past 2 years, untill Leo got the grip of the team few weeks ago.
There is truth to this. I wasn't suggesting that Dinho replacing Kaka' has been the source of teamwork, but more that we don't have that maestro in the team anymore. Pato is getting there, but is still wet behind the ears.

As such, I think guys like Seedorf, Ronaldinho etc. all do their part.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 15:42   #1557

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

Brk - please man get serious. I respect your posts as oftenly you correct me when I say something stupid and you know football pretty well. But to claim that this Dinho and Dinho from Barca are similar is ridiculous.
You're right, I was exaggerating. But you have to admit, the old Dinho would have been proud to do what the current one did tonight (Cagliari). He played a great game. I wouldn't want any other player to replace him on the left.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 22-11-2009, 21:46   #1558

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
I will admit Dinho played well today, hopefully he will keep it up
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 23-11-2009, 00:48   #1559

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Take a look at young guns we buy recently,ghana and argentina wingers,small and swift kids barely over 1.70m.Are we rebuilding taking barca as a module? Is that the reason our management choose r80 over kaka? If ture,what a bold move for them to say goodday to kaka and carlo! Hope them and milan good luck.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
Old 23-11-2009, 10:09   #1560

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
Borriello without peace: distortion of the left knee
23.11.2009 14:44 di Alessandro Chiatto articolo letto 2380 volte 23.11.2009 14:44 by Alessandro Barge article read 2380 times
© foto di Filippo Gabutti © photo of Philip Gabutti Non c'è pace per Marco Borriello. No peace for Marco Borriello. L'attaccante è uscito malconcio dalla gara contro il Cagliari, ma nessuno si sarebbe aspettato l'ennesimo problema per il numero 22 rossonero. The striker was released by the battered game against Cagliari, but no one was expecting yet another problem for the Rossoneri's number 22. Secondo le ultime notizie che arrivano da Milanello, Marco si sarebbe procurato una distorsione al ginocchio sinistro, che lo metterebbe fuori uso per la gara contro il Marsiglia, in programma mercoledi a San Siro. According to the latest news coming from Milanello, Marco would sprained left knee, which put him out of action for the game against Marseille on Wednesday at San Siro. Si attende il comunicato del sito ufficiale del Milan, per la conferma e per i tempi di recupero che, si spera, non dovrebbero essere lunghi. Expects the statement of the official site of AC Milan, to confirm and recovery times which, hopefully, should not be lengthy.
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.