AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-08-2006, 19:05   #151

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11]
I guess this was directed to me. I said that Milan will make more moves IMO but wont add another striker. Everyone knew that we were going to buy one striker, just not the name. Now my belief is that we will reinforce other positions. But that is my guess. Hopefully Im wrong and Berlu delivers.
Well, both of you actually. Maybe Milan won't buy another striker. I think the guys on the roster now can handle the load just fine, but I also wouldn't rule it out. We just don't know what is going on behind the scenes, so anything can happen.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 19:40   #152

Tas

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Tas is on a distinguished road
We don't need another striker!

Well...Hello everybody

I see we won't buy Ronaldo. That's a shame, I think he and Kaka are awesome together and I think this Oliveira offer is comming out of despair. Im not gonna ask what happened to Tevez hopes Anyhow,

-----------------Gila/Pippo


-------------Kaka

Seedorf
-------------------------Gourcuff
----------------Gattuso
--------Pirlo

---------------------------Bonera/Cafu
-Serginho----------Nesta
----------Kaladze

------------Dida--------------

Is not that bad, seriously !! And even more so because we have Foggia and Boriello who can play in Seedorfs place like a striker which i think is GREAT for us.

ehm.....Apocalipse now......
Tas is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 20:18   #153

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
Well, I do not know Oliveira at all, so I cannot really comment on his (possible) transfer. But I would have to agree with Tas, that Ronaldo could be great with Kaka at Milan. Like him or not, his statistics says it all - he makes a lot of goals where ever he plays..
But something tells me, this is not over yet. I think we will still bring in another striker and a new defender also.
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 20:45   #154

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
wow... at least the management hasn't gone bonkers for Ronaldo... Oliveira might not carry the same degree of exposure & hype... but one thing is for sure... gettin' him is definitely a step-up compared to Ronaldo... finally i can breathe some relief... no Ronaldo... & a decent striker close to bein' wrapped up...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 21:23   #155

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Sigh....

Many say that we saved money which will allow us to buy more players.

Firstly, Milan always said they were not a 'selling' club, so the 30mil by Sheva sale shouldn't be there in the first place because i'm sure they didn't plan for it.

So, what are we saving for?

Secondly, we have a god damn 40 year old defence line, shouldn't we have signed some defenders by now, irregardless of our CL qualification.

What if Milan don't sign anyone else?
zafrul is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 21:24   #156

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Everything I want on that case is to be wrong, I'll be really very glad if the board manage to surprise me.
GRE-NO-LI is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 22:59   #157

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
I watched Oliveira sometime, because I wanted to watch Joaquin. I'm really suprise that Milan wants to him though he is quite good. Some friends told me this's official and the fee is P15M <heart attack>. So anyone please tell me exactly what is going on.
Sleep is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 23:35   #158

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Yup! That's somewhat true, maybe more like 12Million Euros.

I really don't know what to feel about this transfer....

I have no more feeling... Feel numb....
zafrul is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 23:57   #159

Tony Soprano

Registered User
 
Tony Soprano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman
Well, I do not know Oliveira at all, so I cannot really comment on his (possible) transfer. But I would have to agree with Tas, that Ronaldo could be great with Kaka at Milan. Like him or not, his statistics says it all - he makes a lot of goals where ever he plays..
But something tells me, this is not over yet. I think we will still bring in another striker and a new defender also.
Good. I thought I was the only guy here who never heard of him
Tony Soprano is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 23:57   #160

GavinMilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
GavinMilan is on a distinguished road
this is exactly what I don't want Milan to do, getting a panic buy.

I doubt Oliveria is an upgrade from Pippo and Gila.

If this is indeed true, then Milan board have let me down again
GavinMilan is offline  
Old 26-08-2006, 00:25   #161

Tony Soprano

Registered User
 
Tony Soprano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
I really think this entire transfer season has been a let down for Milan and the fans. We all expected to be busy like all the major European clubs are. I don't want us to buy for the sake of buying, but rather buy for the sake of improving. I don't think that our defense got old overnight. I don't think that Sheva left us a day ago. We just aren't doing anything about it and it's evidently clear. Our time is limited now. We must act now or lose any possibility of signing anybody for the new campaign.
Tony Soprano is offline  
Old 26-08-2006, 00:50   #162

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Funny, I was checking out another Milan forum earlier today and there was not near the negativity or skepticism toward Oliveira that I'm finding in this thread. There was one guy who was whining and bitching, but everybody else seemed happy about it. I don't know why this forum seems to be so full of worrywarts and naysayers.
As a mod, I would say that it's our fault; simply because we sometimes let people go too far...
Jeff is offline  
Old 26-08-2006, 01:34   #163

Mirko1

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Maracaibo, Venezuela
Fave Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Kaka, Arango.
Mirko1 is on a distinguished road
Buy olivera is a bad move...
He´s not a good player... He´s not a Milan Player... He´s a Betis Player...
This situation sucks...
Mirko1 is offline  
Old 26-08-2006, 01:52   #164

k7r

Registered User
 
k7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
k7r is on a distinguished road
Oliviera may be an average player who can play for teams like Valencia (even they got rid of him as soon as they signed him)............i dont understand why milan is spending 12 million on oliviera.....instead it would be good to spend 20 million or more on tevez...........and also a good centre back like chivu............

what happened milan..............................only gourcuff & bonera seems to be a positive signing......all the rest is negative

sheva left
rui costa left
abbiatti left

maldini is ageing
costacurta is ageing
seedorf is ageing
cafu is ageing

we badly need replacements
k7r is offline  
Old 26-08-2006, 01:56   #165

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
I really think this entire transfer season has been a let down for Milan and the fans. We all expected to be busy like all the major European clubs are. I don't want us to buy for the sake of buying, but rather buy for the sake of improving. I don't think that our defense got old overnight. I don't think that Sheva left us a day ago. We just aren't doing anything about it and it's evidently clear. Our time is limited now. We must act now or lose any possibility of signing anybody for the new campaign.
I don't think clubs will want to let go of anyone important without any chance of replacing them.

Time is running out...
zafrul is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.