![]() |
|
|
#151 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Full-time
4-2 final score.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#152 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
i couldn't believe we were 0-2 down but i'm glad we won anyway, especially because Pippo and Borriello scored
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#153 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Like i promised :
Forza Milan, Forza Milan, Forza Milan. I had a feeling they'll make a come back and thanx God your guys didn't dissapoint me ! And i hope some of you learned the lesson not to give up ! There were some nasty comments at half time. The same thing that happened tonight can happen in serie A. Have faith. It was a shame a Juventino to have more faith in Milan tonight than some of you had. Thanx Milan again, good luck and good night !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#154 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
good, at least we won. one game won is one game won.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#155 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Phew! Milan took a while to get going, doesn't look good for this Saturday's match - though I'll probably watch on Bravo anyway.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#156 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#157 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#158 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#159 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#160 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
You're right, Serafini did score first. I also corrected myself in a post not long afterwards ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#161 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
![]() |
forza milan and apparently they aren't doing so bad, because they even converted a juventino in a real hardcore milan fan tonight
|
|
|
|
|
|
#162 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Was just thinking of putting 'of course I'll be'
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#163 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#164 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#165 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
anyway how did Lunati play tonight? any lunatic mistake?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|