AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-04-2008, 04:02   #1711

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
Zapata ??? GREATTTTTTT BRING IT !!!!!
Is this lad good enough to be a starter? In recent years Udinese has a tradition of bringing unknown players from all over the world, yet nobody really turn out to be a real big name. A couple of years ago some major clubs were closely watching on Felipe, including us, but after his injury's healed he's just not the same promising player anymore.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 04:24   #1712

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
I'll humbly say this. We will sign Zapata and Drogba.
Rico is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 04:32   #1713

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Of all the players linking to Milan, I must admit, the R10 is great, Sheva coming back is good, Drogba signing is unreal, but the one I want the most is actually Zapata.
B/c I believe he will be a great CB learning from Maldini and NEsta.

Imagine this is what will happen in the summer for us.

In: Frey, Zapata, Zambro, Grosso, Diarra(well if he is links with INter, why not us!), Aqualini, Flamini, R10, Drogba, Borrellio and Sheva
Out: Dida, Simic, Cafu, Serginho, Favalli, Brocchi, Emerson, Seedorf, Gila and Ronaldo.

Cheers
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 04:48   #1714

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
Is this lad good enough to be a starter? In recent years Udinese has a tradition of bringing unknown players from all over the world, yet nobody really turn out to be a real big name.
Zapata is only 21 and he played more than 100 matches for Udinese (around 80 of them in serie A).
I'm not surprised at all that Milan want him because the kid plays like an experienced 30 yo defender. Tactically and tecnhically Zapata is perfect defender and in many aspects he reminds a lot of the greatest Milan defenders.
He's calm, always on the right spot, close to impossible to pass through him and yet he plays clean, without Matrix-like fouls.

Last year he was pure brilliance. This year i didn't follow him much but i watched few matches that Udinese played without him and i noticed how their defense falls apart without him.

If he stays injury free then there is no doubt at all that his name will be put among the best defenders of the next decade.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 04:51   #1715

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Zapata is only 21 and he played more than 100 matches for Udinese (around 80 of them in serie A).
I'm not surprised at all that Milan want him because the kid plays like an experienced 30 yo defender. Tactically and tecnhically Zapata is perfect defender and in many aspects he reminds a lot of the greatest Milan defenders.
He's calm, always on the right spot, close to impossible to pass through him and yet he plays clean, without Matrix-like fouls.

Last year he was pure brilliance. This year i didn't follow him much but i watched few matches that Udinese played without him and i noticed how their defense falls apart without him.

If he stays injury free then there is no doubt at all that his name will be put among the best defenders of the next decade.
For me he is a good this season as the one before. Tactically even smarter IMO.

Good post.
Rico is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 05:25   #1716

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Of all the players linking to Milan, I must admit, the R10 is great, Sheva coming back is good, Drogba signing is unreal, but the one I want the most is actually Zapata.
B/c I believe he will be a great CB learning from Maldini and NEsta.

Imagine this is what will happen in the summer for us.

In: Frey, Zapata, Zambro, Grosso, Diarra(well if he is links with INter, why not us!), Aqualini, Flamini, R10, Drogba, Borrellio and Sheva
Out: Dida, Simic, Cafu, Serginho, Favalli, Brocchi, Emerson, Seedorf, Gila and Ronaldo.

Cheers
I can only imagine that, because its so unrealistic

maybe Zambrotta and R10, and Sheva, but the rest... :/

and about the players leaving.. why including Seedorf and Gila?

i know the reason about Gila.. but SEEDORF??
_Ace is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 05:51   #1717

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Berlusconi Says:


"Noi siamo ancora desiderosi di prendere Ronaldinho e sappiamo che lui vuole il Milan, perņ il Barcellona ha presentato una richiesta che tutti considerano eccessiva. In ogni caso andiamo avanti sperando di acquistarlo"
Vulli is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 05:57   #1718

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
In English Berlusconi

We are still yearning to take Ronaldinho and we know that he wants the Milan, but Barcelona has introduced one demanded that all consider excessive. In any case we go ahead hoping to acquire Ronaldinho
Vulli is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 06:12   #1719

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
MY Dream Milan for next season is

Frey/Boruc Ramos/Emanuelson Nesta Mexes Zambrotta Pirlo Essien/De Rossi Kaka Ronaldinho Pato Gomez/Drogba/Benzema

I BELIEVE
Vulli is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 06:43   #1720

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Every day I read how Flamini is "closer" to Juve....and Milan are mentioned less and less....I confess that this worries me.

Indeed, I would b more disappointed if we don't get the young Frenchman, than if we don't sign R10, as Rino and Max are getting on in age, and a more youthfull option is necessary....and unless we have some promising primavera player that I don't kno about, Flamini represents for me, the best option in this mercato.

Well....let's see what the rumors are on about today.....

Who knows, maybe we will hear that Cambiasso and Mascherano both want to join Milan
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 07:09   #1721

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
I can clear that out for you Warren. Flamini is Juve.

We will get another one that is equally good. So I've accepted it.
Rico is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 07:26   #1722

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Being linked with Zapata was really great, i hope we sign him. A Zapata & Nesta partnership would be fantastic.

I also read (in Italian i might add, so i might be getting this wrong) that we offered Ramos 7 million a season and he apparently said this was a tempting offer. How crazy would that be!

Anyway

HAPPY ST. GEORGE'S DAY!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 07:43   #1723

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Today's there's some interesting news. It seems more and more realistic that Flamini is Juve bound after yesterday's comments from Gigli.

Something I missed off in my post yesterday is Gattuso's agent's comments, as he feels confident Rino wants to stay.

Lahm almost certainly won't be renewing his contract at Bayern (Bayern official site) and has said he wants to play abroad, though I've not seen any rumours about him coming to Milan yet (probably be reading about Milan's interest tomorrow).

Ramos is the big story as far as we're concerned today (story is from Corriere Dello Sport), as he's been disappointed with Real and apparently we've prepared an offer. To the rumours about us going after him, he has said "The interest of Milan makes me happy". An interesting rumour and response.

Tuttosport apparently says Braida has held talks with Adebayor's agent and Galliani wants to go ahead with the transfer, apparently as it is a compromise between what Berlu wants (Sheva) and what Carlo wants to progress with (Pato and Paloschi). The compromise part doesn't make any sense to me if I'm honest, but the signing I feel would be positive.

Again from Tuttosport, Milan is apparently interested in Hleb now. Doubt there's much to this one, but again an interesting rumour (vice Kaka? or maybe an alternative option to R10?).

Finally, I'll go back to the Zapata rumours yesterday. There's more said about it today, but the interesting part is Braida's conducting the talks. For those not in the know, Braida was an ex-Udinese player and apparently has excellent relations with the club. Personally, this is the rumour today that I hope has most truth to it.

A couple more to add after reading calciomercato.com

The first is we're apparently after Robert Aquafresca of Genoa.

The second is about Vargas, who many (including myself) were hoping Milan would go after. Apparently he looks almost certain to join Napoli now, at a cost of 8 million euros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hishamilan
lahm is simply great and he is 27 i think .... but anyone tell me the seriousness of his injuries
He's 24.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 23-04-2008 at 08:10.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 09:02   #1724

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Signing Lahm for free would be so good transfer that it can even be described! Having Lahm and Zambrotta on the flanks is a really super power. This solution I've never thought of as I've never thought Lahm will leave Bayern so soon. If we have any chance we need to go for this player.

Zapata reminds me of Ivan Cordoba from Inter, a player that,for a 21 year old, play extraordinary defence. We will see aguess, but those are all great players that are better then Oddo, Marek, Cafu, Sergio, Bonera, Simic and so on...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 23-04-2008, 10:04   #1725

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Thats ACMILAN1983 for the updated.

Why Napoli Vargas, why????? We could have sign him and Zapata.

The one thing I find interesting is that Brida is the one who is being link with Zapata and not Galli, which from my records, where ever Brida or Leonardo name is mention with a player, that player will play for Milan. Lets just hope this streak continues with Zapata and Adebayor.

As for Flamini, I know he is great but I don't see Juve needing him, as they already have Zennetti, Sissoko and that new kid. Anyhow, I think Aqualini from Roma is better, lets hope we get him instead.

Lastly, why Helb if we have Dinho????

Cheers guys
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.